Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: Bring full Windows or MAC experience to your Android device!
** If you have an Android tablet based on Tegra2, we highly recommend you purchase Splashtop Remote Desktop “HD” version, fully optimized for tablet experience — ALSO BIGGEST SUMMER SALES TODAY**
Splashtop Remote Desktop is the ONLY remote desktop app capable of bringing full interactive video, audio, PowerPoint animations, and even 3D gaming to your Android phones or tablets!!
★★★★★ “Both a breakthrough and a bargain.” — The New York Times
★★★★★ “Splashtop Remote WINS hands down!” — Apps for iPads
* Access your Outlook with folders and archives
* Access your PowerPoint with full animations and audio!
* Access your 100% compatible Excel and Word applications on your PC / MAC(Snow Leopard is required for Mac users)
* See and control your computer as if you are in front of it
* Watch Hulu FREE, AOL Video, Yahoo Video, and any Flash video sites, as well as access any video or music on your PC in any format
* Play Facebook Flash games like CityVille, FarmVille, FrontierVille, Pet Society, as well as 3D PC games
* Access all of your computer files and programs, include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as Quicken and PDF using 100% compatible, native applications
* Connect to multiple computers with the same app
* Interact with computer applications using intuitive touch controls and familiar Android gestures
Fast and easy setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Application finds your local computers automatically
* Tested on HTC Incredible, EVO, Desire (HD), Nexus One, MyTouch 4G, Motorola Droid, Xoom, Atrix, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S, Dell Streak and Streak 7. Requires Android 2.2 or newer.
* Supports computers with all versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP, including Home Premium, and Mac OS X 10.6
* Dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
* Wi-Fi connection required
★★★★★ “Splashtop Remote is… extremely easy to setup” — Pixelatedgeek.com
*** New features coming soon as an update:
* Seamlessly connect across a firewall, when the phone or tablet, and the PC are not on the same network
What’s in this version:
Support more resolutions.
New trackpad mode.
In addition to 2 finger drag/slide, now you can scroll content using virtual mouse wheel.
Support Ice Cream Sandwich
Wake-on-LAN. Remote PC needs to be on wired LAN and WoL need to be enabled
Share the app to friends.
New “Sharp & Smooth” mode.
Fixed remote desktop rendered in incorrect color issue on some particular devices.