Current Version: BETA 1.16
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
vBETA 1.16 update:
*Beta 1.16 [v116]
– Crash Fix for non-english users when opening theme preview.
*Beta 1.15 [v115]
– Theme Preview page will let you see number of downloads and upvote a theme
– New sharing features
– Fixed wallpaper bug (when changing from multi to static it works now)
– Fixed other crash bugs
Themer is more than an app. It will transform your homescreen to something that is beautiful, functional, and designed to fit the way you use your phone. Just choose one of our many free themes from the in-app browser and press apply. We have sports, sci-fi, nature, minimalism, movies, music, and games. Dozens of themes to choose from and more added daily. Based on the Android theming website, MyColorScreen.com, Themer does all the hard work for you, setting up wallpaper, widgets, and icons in one click.
– The app is free and themes are free.
– Easily go back to your old homescreen setup (though we doubt you’ll want to!).
– All themes are customizable, or you can use them as-is.
– New “Favorites” tab in the app drawer lets you quickly access your most-used apps.
– Themer Actions technology learns your app preferences. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Pandora or Spotify for music, WeatherBug or AccuWeather for weather, or TweetCaster or HootSuite for Twitter. Themer will get it right.
– After install, Themer will apply a “welcome” theme to your device that explains how to find themes.
– Once you’ve applied your first theme, long press the homescreen and choose “Browse Themes” (or click the Themer icon in the app drawer) to return to the Themer menu.
– To make Themer your default homescreen, go to the Themer menu and choose “Set Home.” Click “Themer” and “Always.”
– To get back to your old homescreen, go to the Themer menu, choose “Settings,” “Themer,” and “Restore Old Homescreen.”
– After applying a theme, swipe down anywhere on your screen to see your notification bar. Swipe up to hide it.
Please check out our video tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqfkumDYD2E) and blog (http://www.themerapp.com/blog) for more info.
Please note that Themer supports most but not all devices running Android 4.1+. We are working hard to bring it to more devices and older versions of Android. If you are using a custom ROM that affects DPI or alters screen dimensions (such as the removal of soft keys), you will not be able to see any themes. Please restore to original configuration for Themer to function properly.
Below is a list of screen resolutions that we support:
Download: Themer Bete BETA v1.16